Getting to Royal Wellington:
- From central Wellington, find your way onto the northbound lanes of the urban motorway (State Highway 1 & 2). You can access this from Te Aro, Kelburn or Thorndon.
- As the motorway nears Ngauranga (look for the signs) make sure you are in one of the two outside lanes. The motorway then joins the Hutt Road and becomes State Highway 2.
- Continue on this route as it passes Petone, Lower Hutt, Taita and Manor Park. (The Hutt Road becomes the Western Hutt Road.)
- Just past the intersection with State Highway 58 (Haywards) move into the outside lane. The left lane (State Highway 2) continues north.
- The right lane intersects with the sound bound Western Hutt Road and then crosses the Hutt Road into Fergusson Drive. Stay on Fergusson Drive until you reach Golf Road.
- Turn left and drive to the end of this short street.
Open in Google Maps